スキ--花

Simply a place, which is my online diary :)

Saturday, July 08, 2006

8 July 2006

hey guys.

i want everyone to know that i always felt dislike by others. this is absolutely a terrible feeling.

i'm always able to sense if someone likes me or not. i seem to realize one thing.

i'm disliked by everyone around me. i guess its my character that had irritated them. i tried to change. but things just goes the same. i'm always wondering why am i so unlucky? disliked by everyone. sometimes i just feel like jumping down and end my life. i don't care if ppl thinks that i'm emotional, childish or too silly over this issue coz it matters to me alot.


this is really miserable. and this is one of the few reasons for me to start a blog to express my thoughts, my mind and every thing. i hope that i can feel happy while i'm trying to throw away those unhappy thoughts and feelings by writing something here.

i don't care if anyone reads them. just allow me to tell someone or anyone my thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home