スキ--花

Simply a place, which is my online diary :)

Sunday, April 08, 2007

8 April 2007

did you notice something about the date?
YES! today is 1st anniversary since last year's North Vista Golden Jubilee Concert @ UCC!! god. it's so fast. i missed those days.

okie. i've been really busy with my life now. most probably is because of the upcoming TESTS & EXAMS. they're FREAKING ME OUT.

how i hope i'm now free from schoolwork and those tiring & exhausting Tests & Exams...
I WANT MY LIFE!

On friday i went to ViVoCity with my mum. we reached at 8.30pm which was pretty late. we went to get some food before moving on. we walked past RIVER ISLAND and we went in. GUESS WHAT? i saw the trousers that i like it so much, which i 1st saw it in a magazine. it'a $123. so ex!! then i saw another baggy cargo pants. i like it too! so i tried both.
I'M HAVING A REAL HARD TIME STRUGGLING WHICH TO BUY. i ended up buying both! coz my mum said it's hard to spot something esp. clothes, which i'll like it so much and it fits and looks well on me. I'M SO HAPPY!!!!

then went out with Candy yesterday. went to watch "Freedom Writers". it's a nice movie. i recommend you guys to watch it. at the end of the movie i then got to know that it was based on a true/real-life story.

I MUST SAVE $$$ NOW. i've lots of things that i wanna have or get it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home