スキ--花

Simply a place, which is my online diary :)

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

12 March 2007

Hanazakarino Kimitachihe's ending --- goes down the hill. quite disappointed about it. okie dont talk about this.

my sister went to Hong Kong from Friday morning till Monday evening. during this short period, her laptop and her bed are MINE! ahahaha. i 'NUA' her bed till very shiok. for those who know hokkien should know what i meant. haha.

have dance practice on saturday morning. then in the evening went CP with Candy to eat MOS. she wanted to come my house after that but as we met up with my cousin, we reached my house at about 10pm. so she stayed overnight, as my father was very tired and thus he didn't drive candy back home.

watched HYD2 Episode 10 last night... argh! I hate the girl Nakashima Umi!! okie whatever. Japan's gonna broadcast the last episode this Friday... omg so sad... why is this series ending so soon.. I'm really gonna miss it!!~

today went to school for dance practice. was late for 10min(oops!). today's practice was pretty fine. everyone improved bits. but believed that all can do it better than today's practice.

then went to Lavender for dinner with dad, mum, cousin and his gf, another cousin and his family, candy's family and my uncle & aunt (wow~). on the way back i had a really painful/awful stomach cramp. gosh. my lips just went pale. i almost sh*t on my pants sia. argh. then rushed to the toilet right after reaching home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home