スキ--花

Simply a place, which is my online diary :)

Thursday, January 04, 2007

3 Jan 2007

my 1st post in year 2007! :) this' gonna a tough year for me... SYF 2007 and 'O'Level... hope to strive for a Gold award in SYF'07 and good results for 'O'Level :)

today's 1st day of school. reported at 7.30am for CCA carnival rehearsal that'll be held this friday. it ended at 10am. went to change into uniform. then not much time left to eat. so i ended up eating a sandwich... i was so hungry at that time...

lessons started at 11am. then did all the admin stuffs in class. there was a recess at 1.30pm. planning to eat rice. but the queue's too long! ended up eating nothing!! during the next few hours of lessons my stomach was 'grumbling' so loudly... gosh... i was so tired that i slept in class! so paisei...

4.25pm school ended. so excited coz i could finally get something to eat!! on the way back home bought bubble tea :) reached home, bath and i can finally eat!! the food my mum cooked was so yum-my~~~ finished my bubble tea after that and ate the french fries that my mum fried it. felt so guilty! ate so much... gonna gain weight again *faint*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home