スキ--花

Simply a place, which is my online diary :)

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

18 Oct 2006

Today went to school for the "Fine Ladies & True Gentlemen" course. we then went to BREEKS! for our practical :) what a full meal it is, but it tastes really good! hahaha.

When we reached school, it's like, 3/4 of 3E2 went up to the 3rd floor and started 'harassing' the teachers for our results lol.

I got to know my results for English, Emaths, Amaths, Physics and Geography... Emaths, on the dot, scored a A1(75m). Amaths i scored a A2(71.3m) which I think its quite ok. Physics i'm so satisfied! i got a B4(60m) :) as compared to the MOY paper which i scored only 34(F9!!!), i did improved ALOT!! haha. Geography>>hmm. so-so la. scored a A2(71.5m). Mr Lim(EL'cher) said i improved alot in English. i improved in Paper 1 on the writings. got a B4(60.1), which is the MOE target! i've made it! yipee~~

but i'm asking myself this Q: should i feel happy or sad for my results??? I only get a on-the-dot-75m-A1. the rest are so-so marks only. but i still have to see how it goes as the final overall includes the MOY and CAs marks too. just hope that i can get A1 for Chemistry and Chinese. i already neglect combined hum. so i dont care abt that lol.

afterall, i aimed to be in the Top 10!! haha. and hope i can get Edusave Awards! lol. what a greedy me :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home