スキ--花

Simply a place, which is my online diary :)

Thursday, August 10, 2006

10 August 2006

yesterday i'm super satisfied with what i'd bought at Kinokuniya... 20% off sale man!! so i ran down to Kinokuniya at Orchard and had my purchase.

i bought 2 comics and Tokyo Juliet's pictorial book @ first. then when my sis came to look for me, we both wondered if there'd be any discount for the dvd. coz i wanted to buy My Girl's dvd so badly. it cost $39.90 after discount at Blue Max and it cost $41.90 at Kino and $33.52 after discount.

so my sis asked for me abt it, coz i'm scaredy cat, lol :D when i heard there's a discount on the dvd, for sure i'm going to redeem it!! so instead i bought 2 comics and MY GIRL DVD. muahaha. though all my savings are gone. sobbed. it cost $54.85 at first, and after the 20% discount. guess what. it saved me $11!!!! haha, so happy.

ok. will have to start my savings again for a rainy day le. seeya :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home