スキ--花

Simply a place, which is my online diary :)

Monday, July 31, 2006

31 July 2006

today's weather is cool... not very hot... it's comfortable... but keep going to the toilet; too much urine liao. dots.

after sch i went to change into dance attire. i walked to the music room. guess what? there's a paper pasted on the door saying, "today no modern dance :) ". WTH!!! wasted my time and effort to change...

so i just went and reached home at abt 3.40pm. then read i-weekly & ei8htdays, use my sis' laptop and went to bath. i asked my dad to buy me pearl milk tea. wahaha. was enjoying drinking it while watching tv. my aunt and uncle then came to my house. my aunt gave me 10bucks. muahaha. but i rejected quite a few times. i can't win her so have to take it. then now using com... later going to study for tomorro's chinese test and finish up physics hw...

tomorro going to PS to watch "The Lake House"! muahaha. with Candy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home