スキ--花

Simply a place, which is my online diary :)

Saturday, August 05, 2006

5 August 2006

first entry in August...

i woke up at 3pm today. slept at 1 last night. slept for 14 hours again. muahaha.
then the first thing i did was to message my best friend, Meimei. today's her birthday! had a little chat with her through messaging. then i ate my so-call lunch. from 4-5pm i listened to F.I.R's new album. i'd learnt 2 songs. their songs are really super duper nice... it's worth it so go and get a copy of their new album now... then went to compass point with my mum, cousins and one of their family. saw my 3 super duper cutie, 2 nieces-Mint and Joy, then the naughty nephew-Jay. we went to Swenson for dinner. i got a bloated stomach after eating the Chilly Fish spaghetti and sharing a regular Earthquake ice-cream with them. cool. it's my first time eating dinner at Swenson. but really very full...

later/tomorro will have to rush for my assignments/test... sian!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home