スキ--花

Simply a place, which is my online diary :)

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

11 Oct 2006 : exams' over!

wow. like so long nv come and update my blog le.

today's a big day. coz exams' over!! so happy now. but i'm having a really bad and painful sore throat. arghh. anyway, next wednesday then have to report to sch. can rest 1 week.

i so long nv go to town le!! like 1 or 2 months nv take the MRT le. haha. if possible think i'm going out tomorrow. hope my irritating throat gets better tomorrow.

i really have no confidence on this time's round results. the papers are hard & i didn't really study hard enough. omg. but my aim is to get the reward of $250! haha. i so greedy.

*marks or grades does not matter. as long as i did my best :) cheers! (like consoling myself muahaha)*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home