スキ--花

Simply a place, which is my online diary :)

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

22 August 2006

Finally today had passed... what an exhausted day it is... today's Amaths and Physics tests are not smooth and easy to me... Failing for sure... haizx...

today get back Geography and previous SS test paper... i got 21/30 for geo. think it should be high?? coz think the highest is 23... then SS i got 5/13. lol. so low man. i think my combined humanities really can't make it...

today Modern Dance right, the instructor is super horrifying man!! we did the warm up like siao lor!!! i cannot 'ta-han' liao. so give up a few moments when doing. i think the days with him till next yr's 2007 SYF will be a challenge to me man. dots.

my mum bought me and my sis "She's The Man" dvd! yahoo~ watching it later. lalala~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home