スキ--花

Simply a place, which is my online diary :)

Sunday, September 10, 2006

9 September 2006

omg. how i wish i can watch Shinhwa's concert tomorrow!! argh. i'm super regretting now. it's like; i don't have the money to watch it and i've been sending in for some contests to win the tics. OMG

anyway... I gave Jay Chou's new album as a gift to my sister... i preorder it for her, bought it for her. AND THEN I STILL HAVE TO COLLECT THE ALBUM FOR HER. wth.

i wonder if anyone will remember my birthday. it's like; alot of ppl are asking me WHEN is my birthday... even few of my closer frens... so sad... i didn't even receive 10 birthday greetings each and every year... haizx... the only ppl who remembers it are my family, my ah ma, my brothers, and charis... haizx...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHARIS WAS HERE (=

11:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home