スキ--花

Simply a place, which is my online diary :)

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

11 April 2007

I'll put aside my exams and studies now. lol.

I'm so excited about the Genting trip in June with Modern Dance!!!! going there for an international competition! that's so cool~
We're staying in First World Hotel. i'm goonna share room with Jas and Tvee :] so happy~

it's only 11 days to SYF... omg!! that's fast...

this few days i don't feel stress at all. WHY?? i also don't know. perhaps i've finally conquer my stress? hmm... no idea.

I'm going to Malacca for 2 days 1 night over the weekend on 28 April with my godfather and Candy. can go there and relax; right before my MYE starts.

I'm trying super super super duper hard to save money now coz I wanna get a camera!
OH SH*T. i'm now obsessed with many many expensive things. Think that i'm gonna spend a stupendous amount of $$$ on a lot of things!!

btw i've made an entry in the NV Modern Dance blog. to the SYF dancers, please do read the entry that i've made.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home