スキ--花

Simply a place, which is my online diary :)

Monday, March 26, 2007

26 March 2007

I'M FEELING FREAKY EXHAUSTED.

why? coz of STUDIES; majority of it. next, it's gotta be SYF. i'm stressing up! i'm lack behind for schoolwork. or cant understand well. and SYF. now is the crucial period! cannot fall sick and feel stress in fact! mustn't disappoint Ms Zu, Jas, Tvee, the other seniors and all!!

This few days my brain is crapped and full of Amaths. its so hard!! however i'm trying my best to catch up with what i'm behind. like hw. i haven hand it in. OPPS.

Last saturday i was supposed to meet Candy; we were going to orchard. I ended up waking up at 2.45pm as i knew it's pretty impossible for me to wake up late on Saturday coz every time there's dance practice in the morning. so i called her. guess what. she went back to sleep after having her lunch! argh. so i changed the time to 4pm. when i'm going out near 4pm. guess what again? SHE'S WENT BACK TO SLP AGAIN JUST NOW AND HAD ONLY FINISH BATHING.
okie nvm. I'D WAIT THEN. guess what again next? she sms me and I thought she was ready to go out. but what? she told me that someone's fixing her air-con and she can't get her clothes. wth. and we only managed to meet at 5pm. that's pretty late.

we went kino, help sis to buy the book on SHOW, Jolin, Stanley and Rainie. then we went to eat MOS. we then passby Wisma Isetan. we went to shop(a bit like crazy). she got herself a baby jacket and i got a THE BOX pant!! yipee~ but 40bucks gone in my bank! my hard-saved $$.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home