スキ--花

Simply a place, which is my online diary :)

Sunday, May 20, 2007

19 May 2007

arh!!! my muscles are aching like hell. all over my body. *dying*

have had dance practice yesterday, 8am-4pm, and today, 9am-2pm. practice Harvest dance. i like it. but it's hardwork and passion that i need.

exams are finally over on wednesday. i dont dare to look at my results for this MYE sia.

on tuesday i went out with Candy and went to watch "200 Pounds Beauty". nice and funny show!!

then on wednesday i went out with BiFang, SockYee, XingYun and Peggy. first went to Bugis and Bugis Street. i bought 2 shirts at 10bucks each. we then went to PS's arcade. most of us were already tired at that time so not really fun... then i went in to DAISO and bought 2 massaging tools. LOL. after that we split up and few of us went home. i went back to CP to meet my mum and we, together with my aunt and cousins, went to KK hospital to visit my cousin who'd given birth to a cute little girl(my niece :] ). she's so cute!!!try to post her picture another day.

on thursday i woke up at 4.30pm. LOL. i wanna sleep till i'm satisfy.
then went out with my parents to Bugis. my mum wanna go there. have had dinner first. it was already 9pm by then so didn't shop much.

i'm gonna be busy this coming week and the weekS after this. haizx. TIRING...

i wanna watch PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN: AT WORLD'S END and BLADES OF GLORY!!!
sob. but there's either no time or no people to accompany me to watch it. SOB SOB SOB...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home