スキ--花

Simply a place, which is my online diary :)

Monday, April 23, 2007

23 April 2007: SYF 2007

This day has finally reached.
It is my school, North Vista Secondary, my CCA, Modern Dance's big day. The SYF Central Judging 2007.

Today was the 1st day of the competition. This will end on Wednesday and it'll be the day that we'll know our results. I'M DEFINITELY AIMING FOR A GOLD. but i think SILVER is good enough for us (since the standard has gone up).

Today I left my class at 11am and went to the hall for the last rehearsal. It was pretty good.
Then went for a shower. And everyone started changing into the costumes and doing make-up.
I changed and did my own make-up. Glad that Ms. Zu was satisfied with it. She told few others to come to me so i could help them witht their make-ups. I helped Chloe and Ayu only as I was slow in making-up and could only help these 2.
After that I did the styling of hair for myself. When everyone was ready, we gathered together.
We received gifts and blessings from the teachers. Mr Tan gave each of us a dragonfly keychain, made up of strings and beads. It had different colours which are all very very nice and awesome!
HE HANDMADE ALL BY HIMSELF OVER THE WEEKEND! I'm so touched!! He said the dragonfly lived for passion. I will remember that :]
Then we each received a rose from Ms. Zu. It was lovely!

We then took a few group photos. And we set off to UCC.
When we reached there we saw a few other school's performancers.
We did some cheers and warm-up over there. It was the last preparation for all of us.
I'm very sad and depressed. Because this SYF item is gonna be the last project of Mr Tan with us. He's leaving our school soon. I'm so super sad!! Can anyone understand? Another family member is leaving us...
I'd regretted a lot for forgetting(!!!) to take photos with Mr Tan today!!! I hated myself for that...

:[

I'm not gonna described how it was like during and after the performance. It's hard to describe by words.

I'm gonna upload the pictures soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home