スキ--花

Simply a place, which is my online diary :)

Sunday, May 27, 2007

26 May 2007

This morning went for dance practice. We practiced for a hour and moved on to Mr Tan KJ's farewell party. We'd brought lots of snacks lol.
Thanks to Mr Tan for his hardwork, effort and trust that he'd given to NVMD for the past one and a half year. Glad that he'll try to make trips back to school for some of NVMD practices in the future :] All the best to him in everything!!

Then went to my grandma's house in the afternoon. And went to VivoCity at night. So BORING.

Btw I was watching POTC3 Behind-The-Scenes 24-min show on HBO, and at the end of the show, the scriptwriters commented that there'd be a possibility that POTC would not be only a trilogy. I hope that someday POTC4 will come by :]
I wanna see more of JACK SPARROW!

These few days I'm feeling so lost, for don't know what reasons. I'm like living and doing things aimlessly. No idea what's wrong with me.

I hate people who break promises/agreement/deal.

I'm thinking, people shouldn't be commenting that they hate backstabbers.
Becoz >>> everyone's SIMPLY A BACKSTABBER. Do think. My point do really makes sense. Isn't that so? I don't believe that in your life you've not talk behind someone's back for at least ONCE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home