スキ--花

Simply a place, which is my online diary :)

Monday, May 28, 2007

28 May 2007: Chinese GCE 'O' Level

Today was my Chinese GCE 'O' Level Examination. hmm... hope I can score well in both P1 and P2. Next will be the oral exam, and I think follow by the Listening Compre... I'll be satisfy if I got a A2 for Chinese. But of coz I do hope for a A1 too. But I know most probably a A2, since that's my standard for Chinese, ever since the syllabus had changed last year.

Going out with my mum later on to Marina Square, and then to The Cathay to watch Blades of Glory with XingYun. I still feel like watching POTC3 more! even though I've watched before!!

I'm thinking of watching POTC3 in Genting(probably with my sister)!! May do it only if I've got the free time. Heard from my sister that the movie tickets over there is only S$5 each! CHEAP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home