スキ--花

Simply a place, which is my online diary :)

Thursday, November 15, 2007

14 Nov 2007: TPrawks

Yeap I went to TPrawks yesterday, together with Charis and Cherine. It was not bad but tiring to me!!

Firstly was the introduction of TP and some engaging activities at TCC. Followed by was my group(Purple 28) visiting School of Business. The courses do attarct me :) I'm attracted by Diploma of Retail Management, which is also my sister's course. And I'm partly influenced by her. Sadly, the visiting of School of Design will fall on 16 Nov, which I've something and can't go! Nvm, I'll definitely go to TP open house next year :D
After we'd lunch, P28 together with other groups went off to T3, Terminal 3!!~
Omg la. The designs were so artistic and high-class. You'll feel that you're at some shopping malls in foreign countries.
(then post a few pictures next time)

TP Open House'08 will give me an answer to the course I'll get in. (despite the fact that I still have to look at my 'O's results!)


Plane situated in T3

The shop, FIFA

The washroom's like bigger than my room... Super spacious...

Immigration hall of T3

The evening sky in TP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home