スキ--花

Simply a place, which is my online diary :)

Friday, November 23, 2007

16/17/19 Nov 2007

Yea. These two days I was looking for dress for the Graduation Hi-Tea like MAD.
Went to Orchard on the 16th, and Vivo on the 17th.
And I was really mad with my mum that accompanied me to Vivo. You know what? She was more like shopping for her own rather than helping me to hunt for dress.
Okay, so I ended up buying a metallic black balloon dress. As it looked plain, I bought a red belt to tie it on my waist.

19 Nov 2007. The day the sec 4s and 5s were waiting for so long. YES IT'S GRADUATION HI-TEA 2007!!
Xingyun and Sock Yee came to my house at about 10am and 11.25am respectively. So we prepared and rushed out to take a taxi and fetch Peggy, before going to Raffles Town Club. We reached at exactly 1pm.
We went to the washroom first before entering the ballroom.
So, the graduation hi-tea started and in between we'd fun.

I appreciated Priscilla's effort for making the video for 4E2 pals!! I almost cried. Tears welled up in my eyes.
I'm really glad that I was in 3E2-4E2. Being a part of it makes me proud, real proud. I never really notice the team spirits of 4E2 until Mr Lim mentioned it to the class. We always unite and come together as one, in any one ocassion.
We never disappoint Mr Lim. We received the BEST CLASS AWARD of 2007! We cheered like crazy.
Anyway, everyclass will always feel that they're the best ;)

Here I declare, that I really LOVE 4E2'07 of NVS :)


sockyeeXpeggy

charisDunearn Ballroom of Raffles Town Clubamandajanicehuda(vice-chairperson)bifangpriscillajulianadaryl(chairperson)xiangyu

bryan(thanks for going lower for my height LOL)

mr aw!! :) (but why are you closing your eyes?? sobs.)miss chang :) jiaminchuilaamminxuanhazimah4E2!lewishuichin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home