スキ--花

Simply a place, which is my online diary :)

Friday, November 23, 2007

22 Nov 2007

Woke up early at 8.30am(YEA! it's super early to me) and went out to North Bridge Commercial Complex, the place where I'd be going for my interview for an admin job. I went there together with Candy. She tagged along so that she could also ask if there's anymore vacancies available.

This was my first time, I think so, that I really reached some place in time. I met the man who was going to interview me, at 10.30am, the exact time that I'd arranged with him. So basically filling in form is something that you just couldn't escape at all when you're looking for a job. It's quite tiring la.
We had a conversation, and he would have to call up his client before we could go on to the second part of the interview.

Thus me and Candy went to shop around Bugis Junction and PARCO while waiting for the man's call. When we decided to watch movie, then came a call from the man. And yes, the client wanted to see us. So both of us travelled to AMK Hub first, before going to the location which is AMK Industrial Park 2.

We went through interview with this man who's also friendly towards us, joking around with us LOL. So, as always, the man said he would contact us if we got shortlisted. And yea so we left there and back to AMK Hub.

When we'd only reached AMK Hub for about ten minutes or so, I received a call from the first guy that interviewed us. AND YES! We got shortlisted!! I was so so happy then. Coz I was thinking, isn't it really really fast that we've got shortlisted!!? Work starts on wednesday, 28 Nov 07.

We're working under Japanese company, Panasonic. So, that means we've to follow the japanese way of working. We've to reach in the morning for some exercises and stretchings before we start work. And there'll be morning and afternoon tea breaks... So and so, everything follows the way a japanese company works. And they are simply strict at time, meaning late is not acceptable!!
Although I felt a bit stressful, I'm looking forward to the job. Why? Haha. For people who knew me well, you'll know that I'm enthu- towards japan-related things. So yea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home