スキ--花

Simply a place, which is my online diary :)

Thursday, December 20, 2007

20 Dec 2007

Work's still alright for me. Though it's tiring, my eyes will shine when I think of the money I'm earning. LOL

Yesterday's my mum's birthday. Bought her ZARA voucher, together with my sister and her bf.
And today's my nephew's birthday! He's Jay and he's a little imp aged 4 today.

I did something so horrible to my nose about 3 weeks back.
I tried to squeeze something out of nothing. And now there's this super cool and UGLY 'burnt-mark' looking thing on my nose. Yes. Right in the middle of my nose, where anyone can see it once they see my face.
This blemish has absolutely ruined my whole face. My itchy hands! My stupidity can't be cure. Boo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

11:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Говорить для эту тему дозволительно долго. [url=http://tutledy.ru/o-muzhskom-tele/69-samyye-bolshiye-muzhchiny.html]самые большие мужчины[/url]

6:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home